Analytik Jena UVP PCR Workstations
UVP PCR Workstations combine short wave UV, antimicrobial metal, and optional HEPA filters to considerably reduce the risk of PCR contamination.
Manufacturer: Analytik Jena 84995060101
UVP PCR Workstations create an ideal environment for preparing PCR master mixes and other reactions by reducing any possible sample contamination. UV irradiation by means of the built-in 254 nm UV lamps significantly reduces surface and airborne contaminants in the chamber and maintains a clean work area to minimize repeat experiments and save time.
Hoods include a timer to control UV decontamination of the chamber by simply setting the desired time. All systems feature a safety shut-off switch, which automatically turns the UV light off when the door is opened, protecting users from UV exposure. Additional contamination control is provided with a coated stainless steel and aluminum design that maintains antimicrobial efficacy.
Systems can be configured with or without a HEPA filter assembly, and have been specially designed to enable easy assembly and service.
UVP PCR Workstation Features:
- Safety shut-off switch automatically turns the UV light off when door is opened
- Makrolon panels block all UV light below 400 nm
- Built-in power outlets for operation of equipment inside the Workstation
- Touch screen interface to control all system functions
- Choice of HEPA or non-HEPA system configurations based on customer needs
- HEPA models only: 3 layers of UV irradiation + air filtration/ circulation to ensure maximum decontamination, Carbon pre filter with long-life UV, HEPA filter with standard UV lamps, and Recirculator with long-life UV
- Unique folding assembly that takes as little as 20 minutes
- Quick and easy filter and lamp replacement as well as service
|21.5 x 31 x 29 in.|
|Overhead white LED and 25 W 254 nm UV lighting|
|Antimicrobial coated stainless steel and aluminum, and UV blocking Makrolon panels|
|546 x 787 x 737 mm|
|No HEPA assembly|
|24.25 x 32.5 x 39 in. (616 x 826 x 991 mm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok