BUCHI V-100 Vacuum Pump
The Vacuum Pump V-100 is a chemically resistant PTFE diaphragm vacuum pump with space saving design. It covers essential needs in vacuum generation.
Supplier: BUCHI 11V100111
- Effective vacuum source for limited budgets
- Small footprint saves valuable laboratory space
- Light weight and compact design with integrated carrying handle
- High up time due to low maintenance
- Accurate vacuum regulation thanks to optional interface
- Maximum longevity due to: Robust and stable design and Integrated ECO2 mode
- On/off-regulated by the Interface I-100, optimally suited to work with Rotavapor R-100
- Includes silencer and 2m of vacuum tubing
|Vacuum Pump and Controller|
|I-100 Interface, Woulff Bottle, and Secondary Condenser with Insulation|
|V-100 and I-100|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok