BUCHI V-300 Vacuum Pump
A quiet and chemically resistant PTFE diaphragm pump. It is optimally suited to work with the I-300 / I-300 Pro Controllers for Rotavapors and parallel evaporators SyncorePlus and Multivapor.
Supplier: BUCHI 11V300100
- Quiet operation thanks to speed regulation
- Unattended operation in combination with Interface I-300 / I-300 Pro when combined with optional level sensor for secondary condenser that alerts potential overflow of the receiving flask
- High chemical resistance due to the use of high quality materials
- Increased lifetime thanks to speed-controlled operation in conjunction with the optional Interface I-300 / I-300 Pro
- Easy visual detection of condensate and particles due to transparent front panel
- Seamless plug and play integration into:
- A speed-controlled vacuum system with Interface I-300 / I-300 Pro
- A fully automated BUCHI Rotavapor™ R-300 system including all process parameters
Warranty and Services
|5 mbar (±2 mbar)|
|Vacuum Pump V-300, Woulff Bottle|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok