MSA V-Gard HDPE Frame for Universal MSA Hats without Debris Control
Features a universal frame with a heavy-duty, flat, rubber strap that can be used with slotted and non-slotted MSA helmets. MSA V-Gard HDPE Frame for Universal MSA Hats without Debris Control has a unique sloped frame design so material slides off the frame and out of site.
Manufacturer: MSA 10116628
- Unique 3-point visor loading to fit and remove visors quickly
- Sloped design allows material to easily slide off the frame
- Works with or without ear muffs
- Perfect Compatibility with many half-mask respirators and more
- Non-metal construction for use in electrical applications
- Replaceable, optional debris control creates tight seal between frame and helmet
- Universal Heavy-duty, flat, rubber strap for easy and secure placement on MSA slotted and non-slotted helmets
- ET frames are tested to temperatures of 176.7°C, reducing warping, cracking or crazing.
|Fits MSA Universal Caps|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok