MSA V-Gard Visor
These special visors are thick, molded and reflective coated to protect against damage from impact, radiation and heat. Ideal for hot working conditions, such as foundries, steel mills, and blast furnaces.
Manufacturer: MSA 10115848
- Reflective coating helps reflect IR and dissipate heat.
- Enhanced reflectance (>60% of IR reflected from the surface of the visor)
- Maximum UV protection
- Available in clear and green tint
- Designed for use with V-Gard Frames
- Visor with green tint (p/n 10115850) helps alleviate eye strain and fatigue by reducing excessive glare. Not for use where an IR Shade visor is required.
- Extended length and width for greater coverage of face and neck
|ANSI/ISEA Z87.1-2010, CSA Z94.3 and EN 166 (2C-2.5 MSA 1BT3R)|
|17.75 x 9.50 in.|
|17.75 x 9.50 x 0.07 in.|
|V-Gard Frames and V-Gard Hard Hats|
|Hot working conditions, foundries, steel mills, blast furnaces|
|Clear with Reflective Coating|
|5 per pack|
|Radiant Heat/Elevated Temp|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok