Nasco Vascular Access Ultrasound Phantom
Vascular Access Ultrasound Phantom introduces and improves the techniques of ultrasound guided vascular accessing.
Supplier: Nasco SB52891
- Introduce and improve the techniques and psychomotor skills associated with successful ultrasound guided vascular accessing
- Flesh-colored material with tactile feel and puncture resistance of human tissue
- Curved contour on top is similar to contours on patients and shows the importance of transducer positioning
- Can be imaged and accessed from the top, side, or bottom surface (on the base or removed from case)
- Movement of soft tissue can be observed as needle tip is guided to vessel
- Successful accessing can be confirmed by visualization of needle tip in vessel and by blood return
- Contains 3 vessels: Small superficial vein, Mid-sized vein which bifurcates into two smaller vessels and large deeply placed vein.
- Can be accessed thousands of times, is self-healing, and is refillable
- Compatible with any ultrasound imaging system with appropriate transducer
- Comes pre-filled with stain-resistant simulated blood
- Includes 2-oz. (60 ml) bottle of stain-resistant simulated blood and a lightweight, compact, form-fitting case
- Phantom measurement in case: 8-1/4 in. x 5-3/16 in. x 1-3/4 in. (20.9 x 13 x 4.5 cm)
- Phantom measurement out of case: 7 in. x 4 in. x 1-5/16 in. (18 x 10.3 x 3.4 cm)
- NOTE: Use of any other type of blood can affect the image quality and will void product warranty
- 1-year warranty
|Ultrasound Guided Vascular Accessing
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok