Eisco™ Vinyl Coated Clamp with Metal Chain
Vinyl Coated Clamp with Metal Chain provides precise pressure when gripping glass objects such as beakers, Erlenmeyer flasks, test-tubes, boiling (Florence) flasks, and burettes to avoid potential breakage.
Manufacturer: Eisco™ PRCMP21
- Screw adjustment allows for precise pressure when gripping glass objects to avoid potential breakage
- Vinyl coated fingers provide a strong, slip-free hold and allow for use in high temperature applications
- Round extension arm allows the clamp to be rotated 360 degrees, as well as varying the distance from the support apparatus
- Solid Zinc die cast construction and a high grade, nontoxic, powder coating
- Construction encourages rust free & long lasting use for any laboratory application
- Ideal for handling beakers, Erlenmeyer flasks, test-tubes, boiling (Florence) flasks, burettes
- An additional holder is required to secure the clamp to a frame, rod, or other apparatus (not included)
- Clamp is attached to a stainless steel connecting rod measuring 5.5 in. long and 10 mm in diameter
- Includes an attached, high quality 19 in. chain
|Die-Cast Zinc, Stainless Steel|
|Vinyl-Coated Chain (19 in.)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok