VisionMate™ HSX High Speed Barcode Reader
The Thermo Scientific&trade VisionMate&trade HSX High Speed Barcode Reader decodes 2D tube barcodes in as little as one second. Compatible with Matrix&trade and Nunc&trade tubes in 24, 48, 96, and 384 format racks.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 312850
The Thermo Scientific™ VisionMate™ HSX High Speed Barcode Reader decodes 2D tube barcodes in as little as one second. Compatible with Matrix™ and Nunc™ tubes in 24, 48, 96, and 384 format racks. The redesigned VisionMate™ Suite software provides a range of export options for seamless transfers of barcode data to your LIMS, ELN, or database. Pre-loaded rack configurations allow you to rapidly read Matrix™ and Nunc™ racks of tubes without additional set up steps. The VisionMate™ HSX can decode both 2D and linear rack barcodes, providing additional tracking options. Customizable LED visual feedback provides the user with instant notification on successful reads, as well as notification of any read errors. The VisionMate™ HSX carries an IP66 rating, which protects the instrument from various adverse environmental conditions in your laboratory and establishes the critical environment barrier needed for use in a clean room. The base unit is fully powered by a single USB connection to your computer. The VisionMate™ HSX can be used on the benchtop or integrated into your automated system.
- Reads 2D barcoded Matrix™ and Nunc™ tubes in 24, 48, 96, and 384 format racks in as little as one second.
- Graphical user interface provides multiple options for data viewing and export to your LIMS, ELN, or database.
- Pre-loaded rack configurations for Matrix™ and Nunc™ racks.
- Can read both 2D and linear rack barcodes for additional tracking options.
- The included magnetic linear barcode reader can be positioned in various locations on the all metal housing of the base unit to read linear rack barcodes.
- Cyroprotection provides resistance to the accumulation of frost on the reading surface.
- Customizable LED feedback gives the user instant notification of successful reads and read errors relating to number of tubes, rack orientation, and rack barcodes.
- Base reader is fully powered by a single USB connection to your computer.
- IP66 Rating provides a critical environment barrier that enables clean room use and protects the reader from adverse environmental conditions.
- Can be used as a benchtop unit or integrated into your automated system.
- A perfect complement to the Thermo Scientific™ Matrix™ and Nunc™ 2D barcoded tube offerings, the VisionMate™ HSX provides valuable process flexibility and compatibility in storage workflows in drug discovery, biological, or genomic storage environments.
- The VisionMate™ HSX is a valuable addition to storage processes which include other Thermo Scientific™ products:
- Thermo Scientific™ Capit-All™ Tube Capping System
- Thermo Scientific™ 8-Channel Handheld Screw Cap Decapper
- Thermo Scientific™ SuperSealer
|As little as 1 second per rack|
|No display is included with this product.|
|Case of 1|
|High Speed Barcode Reader|
|No internal storage capacity. Data is stored on the user's computer.|
|No battery, USB Powered|
|7.9 x 5.9 x 6.3 in. (200 x 150 x 160 mm)|
|User's computer monitor. No display is included with this product.|
|VisionMate™ HSX High Speed Barcode Reader|
|CSV, XLS, XML, Image, ODBC, TCP/IP|
|Single Tubes, Single Rack of Tubes (24, 48, 96, and 384 Format Racks)|
|All Thermo Fisher Matrix™ and Nunc™ 2D Barcoded Tubes, ECC200, ISO 16022:2006, Linear Barcodes|
|Magnetic linear barcode reader|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok