Water with 0.1% Formic Acid (v/v), Optima™ LC/MS Grade, Thermo Scientific™
- Ideal high purity mobile phase blend for LC/MS and UHPLC-UV applications
- Pre-mixed for ease-of-use
- Low metal ion content to ensure minimal metal contamination
- Formic acid (FA); common mobile phase additive that provides protons for LC/MS analysis
- FA is also known to improve the peak shapes of resulting separation
|Absorbance||0.01 AU max. at 254nm, 0.55 AU max. at 230nm, 0.85 AU max. at 220nm, 1.25 AU max. at 210nm|
|Assay Percent Range||≥99.0 %|
|Merck Index||15, 4269|
|Residue after Evaporation||1ppm max.|
|Chemical Name or Material||0.1% Formic Acid in Water (v/v), Solvent Blends|
|Show More Show Less|
May cause eye, skin, and respiratory tract irritation. Use personal protective equipment. Ensure adequate ventilation. Wash off immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Get medical attention immediately if symptoms occur. Rinse immediately with plenty of water, also under the eyelids, for at least 15 minutes. Obtain medical attention. Move to fresh air. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. Get medical attention immediately if symptoms occur. Do not induce vomiting. Obtain medical attention. Obtain medical attention. .
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok