Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Desco™ Wescorp Anti-Static Clear Cellulose Tape
Wescorp Tape generates less than 50 volts when unwound from roll, making it safe to use around most ESD sensitive items.
Supplier: Desco™ 79205
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Low charging transparent cellulose film (2.4 mil) with high-tack rubber adhesive
- Plastic core
- Minimizes foreign objects debris, particulation, and other contaminations when used in clean or sensitive areas
- Surface Resistance 1 x 108 to < 1 x 1011 Ohms
- Tested per ANSI/ESD S11.11 to meet dissipative limits of packaging standard ANSI/ESD S541
- Meets MIL-B-81705 for exposure to 100°C for 10 minutes max
- Lead-Free RoHS Compliant
|72 yd. x 1 in.|
|Use in clean or sensitive areas with ESD sensitive items|
|−10 to 71°C|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok