Cytiva Whatman™ High Performance Cellulose Extraction Thimbles
Manufactured from high-quality alpha cellulose cotton linter for high-performance use in automated Soxhlet Extractor Systems. For use in air and waste gas analysis.
Manufacturer: Cytiva 2810902
- Used in a wide variety of solid-liquid extraction studies, including lipid and pesticide analyses in food and soil samples
- Wall thickness of standard thimbles is 1-1.5 mm to support application needs
- Excellent mechanical strength and retention
- Double wall thickness for added rigidity
- Suitable for temperatures up to 120°C (248°F)
|Solid-Liquid Extraction Studies|
|Automated Soxhlet Extractor Systems|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok