GE Healthcare Whatman Qualitative Filter Paper: Grade 1 Circles
Covers a wide range of laboratory applications and is frequently used for clarifying liquids. Whatman Qualitative Filter Paper: Grade 1 Circles are widely used standard grade filter papers for routine applications with medium retention and flow rates.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 1001110
These cellulose filters are used in qualitative analytical techniques to determine and identify materials and for clarifying liquids.
- Particle Retention: >11µm
- Porosity: medium
- Filtration speed: ASTM, 40 sec.; Herzberg, 150 sec.
- Surface: smooth
- Separates precipitates such as lead sulfate, calcium oxalate (hot) and calcium carbonate
- Used for soil analysis and seed testing procedures in the agricultural industry
- Used to separate solid foodstuffs from associated liquid or extract liquid in the food industry
- Atmospheric dust is collected from airflow and the stain-intensity measured
- Impregnated with a chromogenic reagent and color formation quantified by optical reflectance for gas detection
|A widely used standard grade filter paper for routine applications with medium retention and flow rate. It covers a wide range of laboratory applications and is frequently used for clarifying liquids.|
|Used filter paper for routine applications with medium retention and flow rate. Covers a wide range of laboratory applications and is frequently used for clarifying liquids.|
|Ø 110 mm|
|Grade 1 Qualitative Filter Paper Standard Grade, circle, 110 mm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok