Please call 1-800-766-7000 to place your order or try our site again later.
DWK Life Sciences Wheaton BOD Bottles
Available with either glass robotic or pennyhead stoppers
Manufacturer: DWK Life Sciences 22749716
- Borosilicate glass, 60 or 300mL, numbered or unnumbered
- With permanent marking areas; numbered versions are also bar-coded
- Specially designed shoulder radius sweeps all air from inside the bottle during filling
- 300mL bottles are recommended for the five-day BOD test referenced in Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater, 18th Edition, 5210B, 1992
- Interchangeable borosilicate glass stoppers have tapered bottoms that also prevent air entrapment
- Flared mouth of bottle forms a water seal around stoppers that prevents air from being drawn in during incubation
- Stopper joint is compatible with the probes of the leading BOD and DO meters
- Glass robotic stoppers are compatible with most robotic systems
Use to incubate diluted samples of sewage, sewage effluents, polluted waters and industrial wastes to determine the amount of oxygen required during stabilization of decomposable organic matter by aerobic biochemical action.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Dimensions: 300mL bottles are 2.75 diameter x 6.5 in. high (69 x 165mm); 60mL bottles are 1.75 diameter x 4.5 in. high (43 x 115mm)
|Used to incubate diluted samples of sewage, sewage effluents, polluted waters and industrial wastes to determine the amount of oxygen required during stabilization of decomposable organic matter by aerobic biochemical action|
|10.14 oz., 300mL|
|361 to 384|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok