DWK Life Sciences WHEATON™ CompletePAK™ Clear Kits
The WHEATON™ CompletePAK™ product line is a range of crimp top vials, rubber stoppers and seals that are sterilized ready-to-use and are off- the-shelf, and can be customized for any application reducing your supply chain due to our one source solution capability.
Manufacturer: DWK Life Sciences W991004CP
- Sterilized, off-the-shelf, ready-to-use (RtU) products
- Variety of Kitted and stand-alone sterile components – a solution for any application
- Kitted solutions feature equal amounts of RtU components for reduced scrap rates
- Complete manufacturing & certificate of analysis traceability
- USP 788/EP 2.9.19 Particulate Matter in Injections, USP 85/EP 2.6.1, The Bacterial Endotoxins Test and USP 71/ EP 2.6.14 The Sterility Test, USP 660/EP 3.2.1 Glass Containers for Pharmaceutical Use, and USP 381/EP 3.2.9 Elastomeric Closures used in Parenteral Preparations
- CompletePAK™ ModPAK Bulk configurations
- Ready-to-Use, Just-in-Time, minimum 3 month shelf life from time of shipment
- Container Closure Integrity (CCI) certification available upon request
USP <788>, <85> and <71>; Container Closure Integrity (CCI) certified
|Vial, Stopper, and Seal|
|USP 788, 85, and 71, Container Closure Integrity (CCI) certified|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok