DWK Life Sciences Wheaton LVI Vials with Crimp Top
One-piece 0.3mL clear or amber glass vials eliminate leakage and evaporation
Manufacturer: DWK Life Sciences 225328
A 300µL tapered insert is fused into a 12 x 32mm vial, ensuring that sample is sealed in by cap and septa.
- Vial features a residual volume that can be as low as 4µL, depending on the solvent, needle style, and depth adjustment of the autosampler
- Compatible with autosamplers using 12 O.D. x 32mmH vials
- Slight flare at top of insert provides a larger needle target area
- Inserts and clear vials are made from ASTM Type I Class A borosilicate glass
- Amber vials are made from ASTM Type I Class B borosilicate glass
- With white ceramic marking spot for easier sample identification
|ASTM Type I Class A|
DWK Life Sciences (Wheaton)
DWK Life Sciences (Kimble)
Buy $250 or more in DWK Life Sciences products, get a limited edition YOUtility Bottle at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.