DWK Life Sciences Wheaton Magna-Flex Spinner Flasks
Produce high-yield cultures by maintaining even circulation while keeping microcarriers in suspension
Manufacturer: DWK Life Sciences 356832
- Borosilicate glass flasks
- Two large side arms with screw-cap closures
- Flex-type, bulb-shaped glass impeller rotates from a fixed position above the liquid level around an indentation in the base of the flask
- Removable stainless-steel pin immobilizes the impeller during handling or decanting to prevent damage to cells or microcarriers
- Autoclavable flasks and impellers for selected sizes can also be ordered separately
- U.S. Patent No. 3,854,704
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Flask with impeller|
|10 to 44 cm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok