Thermo Scientific White 96-Well Immuno Plates
Conduct quantitative and qualitative immunoassays like ELISA and binding assays with Thermo Scientific™ White 96-Well Immuno Plates
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 7905
Conduct quantitative and qualitative immunoassays like ELISA and binding assays with Thermo Scientific White 96-Well Immuno Plates, which are compatible with common instruments. These plates deliver optimal results, lot-to-lot reliability and well-to-well reproducibility.
- Plate has SBS footprint fits standard equipment
- Available with flat- or round-bottom wells
- Choice of three surface types for optimal binding
- Certified binding homogeneity/reproducibility
Choice of Surface
- PolySorp, Microfluor 1, Microlite 1+ and Universal Binding (UB) for adsorption of hydrophobic molecules
- MaxiSorp is hydrophilic and ideal for antibody sandwich assays
- Microfluor 2 and Microlite 2+ are slightly hydrophilic and bind a diverse range of biomolecules
- Gives maximum reflection
- Minimum autofluorescence and autoluminescence
Compatible with lids for MicroWell plates, sealing tape and breathable membrane
Please note availability may vary by country
|8 x 12|
|Antibodies (Glycoproteins) and Proteins|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.