Thermo Scientific Wide-Mouth HDPE Oblong with Lined Closure
Save valuable space and stabilize samples within the shipping container. Certified to meet EPA Performance Based Specifications for metals, cyanide and fluoride analyses.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 3160250
Save valuable space and stabilize samples within the shipping container. Space-saving oblong shape and flat side panels allow bottles to be packed tightly into coolers. Thermo Scientific Wide-Mouth HDPE Oblong containers are an excellent general purpose sample container for liquid sampling for the purpose of inorganic analyte testing. The wide mouth feature makes this bottle ideal for sampling more viscous liquid samples like industrial wastes and sludges. Certified to meet EPA Performance Based Specifications for metals, cyanide and fluoride analyses.
- HDPE container with white LDPE-lined Polypropylene Cap
- Caps assembled onto containers
- Wide-mouth design for fast and easy filling and pouring
- Recommended for sampling viscous liquids like industrial wastes and sludges
- Space-saving shape for optimal storage efficiency
- Available bulk packed for added economy
Certified containers come with the following features:
- Certified to meet or exceed EPA performance-based standards for metals, cyanide and fluoride
- Certificate of Analysis (CofA) included in the case and barcoded with lot number for traceability
- Each container individually barcoded with lot number and unique container number
- Analysis labels included unattached for optional use
- Carton sealed with security tape providing tamper evidence
|8 oz., 250 mL|
|Metals and water quality, Cyanide, Fluoride|
|Certified containers meet or exceed EPA performance-based standards for metals, cyanide, and fluoride; manufactured under an ISO certified quality management system.|
|Metals; Cyanide; Fluoride; Other inorganics|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok