Wilmad Thin Walled High Throughput NMR Tubes
Possess an average camber of 60 microns to guarantee the clarity of the spectrum for small molecule (MW<250) samples up to 600 MHz. Wilmad Thin Walled High Throughput NMR Tubes are designed for routine use in most low to mid field NMR spectrometers.
Manufacturer: Wilmad 660000061
- Camber and concentricity values listed are the Total Indicator Reading (TIR)
- Designed for routine use in most low to mid field NMR spectrometers
- One of the best OD tolerances in the industry
- Guaranteed to fit tightly in spinner turbine
- Made from ASTM E438 Type 1 Class B glass
- 100% inspected for surface defects and physical dimension to ensure the success of your experiments
- WG-1000-4-SJ and WG-1000-7-SJ are supplied with authentic Bruker SampleJet caps, all others come with a disposable NMR cap
|MHz Rating: 600|
|Bruker SampleJet cap|
|ASTM E438 Type 1 Class B glass|
Spend $150 on SP Scienceware™ Bel-Art™ or H-B Instrument™ products and get $150 in additional products at no cost. This is an NLSU exclusive offer. You must apply and qualify for the program to be eligible.
Spend $150 on Wilmad-LabGlass products and get an additional $100 of products. This is an NLSU exclusive offer. You must apply and qualify for the program to be eligible.
Purchase any five boxes of Wilmad-LabGlass 3mm to 5mm NMR tubes and get a complimentary NMR tube rack. This is an NLSU exclusive offer. You must apply and qualify for the program to be eligible.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok