- Average camber of 60 microns ensures spectrum clarity for small molecule (MW <250) samples up to 600 MHz.
- 2x larger marking area eliminates cramped and unreadable sample names
- Silkscreened writing area keeps sample names from easily wiping off
- Designed for routine use in most low to mid field NMR spectrometers
- Camber and concentricity values listed are the Total Indicator Reading (TIR)
- Made from ASTM E438 Type 1 Class B glass
- 100% inspected for surface defects and physical dimensions
Note: For experiments that involve cooling, heating, biological sample, multi-dimension, multi-nuclei or DNP techniques, please refer to Wilmad Precision NMR Tubes.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok