Fisherbrand Wood Adjustable Height Table, 72 in. Wide, Black Epoxy Work Surface
Fisherbrand Wood Adjustable Height Tables bring quality, warmth and durability to your laboratory.
- Made from hand selected premium rotary cut maple or rift cut oak veneers.
- Robotically applied environmentally friendly finishes are chemically resistant.
- Wood Adjustable Height Tables have a structural steel upper frame that is wrapped with wood rails for maximum strength.
- The tables are adjustable in height via a stainless steel insert with in the 2.25 in. wooden legs
- They are adjustable in 1 in. increments, from 30 to 36 in. and include nylon leveling feet.
- They are desgiend to accommodate the wood mobile cabinets in the Fisherbrand Program
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|76.2 to 91.4 cm|
|Wood (Maple Veneer)|
|30 to 36 in.|
|Table Frame, Epoxy Work Surface, Stainless Steel Adjustable Insert, Nylon Leveling Glides|