MSA™ XTIRPA™ Manhole Collar, 20 to 22 in., IX
MSA XTIRPA confined space entry systems allow for vertical or horizontal entry into many common confined space applications such tanks, vessels, transformers, sewers and manholes. These systems are lightweight, portable and easy to setup allowing for users to save time throughout the workday.
Supplier: MSA™ IN2220
MSA XTIRPA™ Manhole Guard & Manhole Collar Systems
- Extremely light weight making it easily portable
- One person set up in just a few minutes
- Allows for non-entry rescue of a confined space entrant via Workman Rescuer
- Lift and lower personnel and materials via the Workman Winch eliminating the need for ladders
MSA XTIRPA™ Pole Hoist System
- Designed for horizontal & vertical confined space entry.
MSA XTIRPA™ Adapter Base System
- Wide variety of adapter bases for multiple applications
- Adapter base systems are permanently affixed to existing structures for work areas that require regular set-up and tear-down.
- Used in conjunction with the MSA XTIRPA universal davit arm for vertical entry into confined spaces.
MSA XTIRPA™ Vehicle Hitch Mount System
- Customized to accommodate a variety of confined space applications
- Commonly used with rescue vehicle
MSA XTIRPA™ Counter Weight System
- Ideal for movement and access between various confined space entry
points in the same area
All system components must be purchased separately
|Confined Space Entry Equipment|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok