Youngstown Barrel & Drum Ultra-IBC Hard Top
All-polyethylene roll top unit provides both protection from unauthorized access as well as sun, rain and the elements, does not rust or corrode
Manufacturer: Youngstown Barrel & Drum 1161UT
- Spill Pallet provides spill containment for IBCs, tanks and other large containers
- Upper roll top door and lower swing-out doors combine to allow easy and convenient access to IBC
- Safely stores an IBC tank with maximum dimensions of 52 x 52 x 61 in.
- Low profile 28 in. height
- Forkliftable and lockable
- Helps meet new Stormwater Management Regulations - NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26
- Meets EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175
- Uniformly distributed load is 8,500 lb.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Allow easy and convenient access to IBC|
|Drain, upper roll top door and lower swing-out doors, lockable with 2-way entry system|
|Ultra Ibc Hard Top|
|SPCC, EPA, 40 CFR 264.175, NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999)|
|64.5 x 62 x 96 in. (163.8 x 157.48 x 243.84cm)|
|52 x 52 x 61 in. IBC tanks|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok