Please call 1-800-766-7000 to place your order or try our site again later.
Youngstown Barrel & Drum Ultra-Track Pans
Designed to provide railroad spill containment at industrial rail sidings and locomotive maintenance facilities.
Manufacturer: Youngstown Barrel & Drum 9566 UT
Available in a range of lengths, Ultra-Track Pans may be used to collect small spills and leaks or to capture and channel off significant spills caused by defective equipment or a major overflow.
- Prevent costly cleanup and regulatory fines from railcar spills and chemical spills
- Railroad spill containment areas can be easily assembled to any length desired
- Rugged all-polyethylene construction withstands harsh chemicals and degrading effects of the sun
- Polyethylene gaskets keep spills from falling between the rails and pans
- Trucks and other vehicles can drive over track pans with grates in place
- Designed to function in temperatures ranging from -40°F to +140°F
- Optional track pan covers keep rainwater out of the pans, providing effective stormwater management
- Lightweight track pans can be easily installed without heavy lifting equipment, e.g., forklifts, cranes, or backhoes, etc.
- Pans, grates and covers are designed with slip resistant surfaces
- Estimated to perform 2030 years; longer than fiberglass pans
9Foot Railroad Spill Containment Systems:
- 2 center pans and 4 side pans, with or without covers
- 9 center pans and 18 side pans, with or without covers
- 14 center pans and 28 side pans, with or without covers
Meets SPCC and EPA Stormwater Management Regulations; meets New York State Chemical Bulk Storage Regulation Section 599.17c Secondary Containment for Transfer Stations
|18 gal., 68.13L|
|53.5 x 53.5 x 6 in. (135.89 x 135.89 x 15.24cm)|
|Railroad tanker cars|
|-40° to 60°C|
|Ultra-Track Center Pan|
|40 CFR 264.175, SPCC, EPA|
|Provide spill containment at industrial rail sidings and locomotive maintenance facilities|
|1 bulkhead fitting, 12 oz. can, urethane Foam, 1 gasket, 1 grate|
|-40° to 140°F|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok