Member Contract Benefits
- List price discounts up to 50%
- Free shipping*
- Reduced hazardous material fee of $10
- E-commerce rebates equal to 1% of total sales
- Exclusive promotions
- No minimum threshold or usage fees
- Additional discounts for frequently purchased items
Take advantage of the following pricing now available for all OMNIA Partners, Public Sector accounts:
|Level||Purchase Total||Special Pricing|
|Tier 5||$200,000+||Up to 50% Off List Price**|
|Tier 4||$100,000 to $199,999||Up to 45% Off List Price**|
|Tier 3||$50,000 to $99,999||Up to 43% Off List Price**|
|Tier 2||$25,000 to $49,999||Up to 40% Off List Price**|
|Tier 1||$0 to $24,999||Up to 35% Off List Price**|
*Some exclusions apply.
**Excludes products beginning with NC, ending in ND, non-catalog products, and customized items. Products will not be itemized and must be purchased in a single order to qualify for tier pricing.
OMNIA Partners, Public Sector awarded its science supplies and equipment contract exclusively to the Fisher Science Education channel following a nationally solicited, competitive bid process.
We’re pleased to offer unequaled value, exceptional service, and a world-class product offering to school districts nationwide.
About OMNIA Partners, Public Sector
OMNIA Partners, Public Sector is the leading national government purchasing cooperative that provides procurement resources and solutions to local and state government agencies, school districts (K-12), higher education institutes, and nonprofit institutions seeking the best overall value.
The OMNIA Partners organization serves to pool the purchasing power of more than 55,000 registered agencies to negotiate the best possible pricing on contracts for supplies, equipment, and services. Each contract holder is selected through a nationally solicited competitive bid process.
Access to this contract eliminates the need for public agencies to conduct additional contract solicitation. Registered participants in the OMNIA Partners purchasing cooperative may purchase science supplies from the Fisher Science Education channel at industry-best prices.
Shipping: Your membership entitles you to free shipping within the contiguous 48 states with no minimum purchase and discounted fees for hazardous material handling.*
Incentives: Large-order discounts — You will receive an extra 0.5% discount for single orders with a total value that exceeds $5,000 before tax. The incentive will grow to 2% for single orders that total more than $50,000 before tax. Incentives are calculated on orders shipped to one location and purchased through this agreement.
E-commerce incentive — You will receive a 1% rebate incentive if the entity places at least 50% of its orders online during a defined 12-month contract period. This incentive will be calculated on orders purchased through this agreement.
Initial Term: July 1, 2015 through June 30, 2018
Valid for Renewed Contracts: July 1, 2018 through June 30, 2020
Reference: Contract Number C15-JL-12
Discount, shipping terms, and incentives are subject to the following terms:
- All discounts, rebates and incentives are valid for K-12 public, private, or charter institutions only
- Incentives are calculated on invoiced and paid sales placed through this contract, net of credits and returns
- The 12-month period for incentive rebates will start on the date that the entity agrees to begin using the OMNIA Partners, Public Sector agreement to purchase science products; the annual period can be set to correspond to the annual school or budget year
- Catalog discounts are subject to a profitability minimum
- DGP floor of 15%
- Catalog discounts apply to current catalog prices only and are not applicable to sale items, quotes, products with catalog numbers beginning with NC or ending with ND, non-catalog items, or customized items
- A discounted hazardous materials surcharge of $10 will be charged where applicable
- Shipping charges for live organisms or items that must be shipped via motor freight will be provided upon request
- Free shipping does not require a minimum-order value and fuel surcharges will be waived
*Excludes charges for the delivery of live organisms, motor freight, and expedited shipping.
How do I place an order with Fisher Science Education?
The Fisher Science Education team accepts orders via phone, fax, mail, email, and fisheredu.com:
- Phone: You can call in your order to 1-800-955-1177
- Fax: You can fax your order to 1-800-955-0740
- Email: You can email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: You can mail your order to Fisher Science Education, 4500 Turnberry Drive, Hanover Park, IL 60133
- Web: To order via our website, visit fisheredu.com
Who can participate?
The Fisher Science Education product portfolio is geared towards K-12 school districts, as well as community colleges. Universities, colleges, states, state agencies, counties, cities, nonprofits, and special districts are also eligible to participate should they be looking to purchase science education products.
What is covered under the contract?
The contract covers all items in the Fisher Science Education portfolio, more than 20,000 products in total. The Fisher Science Education channel is a total lab solutions provider, serving K-12 science education, community college and undergraduate, and consumer markets. Our comprehensive portfolio of education products covers all science disciplines, including Chemistry, Biology, Physics, and Earth Science, and also includes emerging curriculum areas such as STEM, Biotechnology, Forensics, and Environmental Technology.
Is there a fee associated with participating in the Fisher Science Education contract for science equipment and lab supplies made available through OMNIA Partners?
No, there are no costs or user fees to the public agency to adopt the contract.
My state requires government agencies to bid everything. Can government agencies in my state use this program without going out to bid?
Yes. This contract has been competitively bid by a government agency. Through the Joint Powers Authority or an inter-local agreement, local governments can "piggy-back" on this competitive bid contract through OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. This satisfies the competitive bid requirements in most states. See state-by-state laws on intergovernmental purchasing.
Our agency has already negotiated a discount through the Fisher Science Education channel. Will I receive better pricing if we buy through the contract and the Fisher Science Education program?
Absolutely. The Fisher Science Education channel has made the commitment to OMNIA Partners, Public Sector (subsidiaries U.S. Communities and National IPA) that the discount provided on the contract for science supplies is the best contract discount we can offer to any school district nationwide.
If my agency already has an account with the Fisher Science Education channel, do I need to set up a new account?
No. After working with your Fisher Science Education sales rep to adopt the contract, the pricing terms will be added to your existing account(s), meaning any orders your agency places will automatically receive the discount.
We would like to order online. What are your e-commerce capabilities?
The Fisher Science Education channel is an industry leader in e-commerce technological solutions. We have years of experience in implementing e-commerce solutions with large school districts around the country, ranging from P-card or Purchase Order online ordering to full punch-outs with cXML and XML Purchase Order submission. Please contact your Fisher Science Education sales representative or our OMNIA Partners Manager at email@example.com to request a customized online ordering solution for your agency.