Apply for the New Lab Start-Up Program
The New Lab Start-Up Program gives you access to special offers that save you time and money and services to keep your lab running smoothly.
See if You Qualify
To qualify for the New Lab Start-Up Program, you must have done one of the following in the last 12 months:
- Built or established a new lab
- Received your first research grant
- Moved to a new location
The New Lab Start-Up Program as currently structured is restricted from current or potential healthcare customers, including at this time all hospitals. Because many non-hospital institutions have affiliations with healthcare professionals (HCPs), we need to validate that your lab’s activity, personnel, and purchasing are not considered HCPs prior to admission into the New Lab Start-Up program.
To complete the New Lab Start-Up application process, please do the following:
- Complete the form on this page
- Download and copy the most fitting version of the provided text from the links below onto your institution’s letterhead
- Complete the required fields
- Obtain the appropriate signature
- Email the completed form to NLSUSupport@thermofisher.com, citing the applicant’s name and Fisher Scientific business account number in the subject line