GVS™ 2mL Ampoules (50 Pack)
Ready-to-use 2mL ampoule is a liquid culture growth media that can save time and money by shortening prep time and minimizing possible contamination. The 2mL ampoules contain enough media to saturate a standard absorbent pad in a petri dish
Manufacturer: GVS™ 10496106
Features and Benefits
- Pre-Sterilized and Ready to Use
- Time Saving, 2 mL Portions, Reduce Risk of Cross-Contamination.
- 2mL ampoules contain enough media to saturate a standard absorbent pad in a petri dish
- Optimal media stability, sterility, and reproducibility
- Less time-consuming, higher productivity
- Batch-specific quality certificate in each pack, Confirms Reproducibility and Reliability
- Microbiological analysis.
- Detection of fungi in routine analysis of beverages using membrane filter technique.
- For testing soft drinks and other beverages for growth of yeast and mold
Ready-to-use media considerably reduce the preparation time in quality control laboratories and also effectively reduce the risks of cross contamination. GVS is cooperating closely with quality assurance managers in the industry in the development of its own media and test kits. This intensive product development has produced a range of products that is being used to monitor production plants and conduct Microbiological checks on raw materials through to final product release in laboratories in more than 40 countries.
See 'GVS Life Sciences Microbiology Testing mpg YouTube' Video for further details on use.
|spoilage microorganism in beverages and water|
|Batch-specific quality certificate in each pack|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok