3B Scientific™ Disarticulated Human Skeleton - includes 3B Smart Anatomy
Supports individual study and authentic assessment.
Supplier: 3B Scientific™ A05/2
3B Smart Anatomy is now included with any 3B Scientific anatomy model.
Every original 3B Scientific anatomy model now includes these additional FREE features:
- Free access to the anatomy course 3B Smart Anatomy, hosted inside the award-winning Complete Anatomy app by 3D4Medical
- The 3B Smart Anatomy course includes 23 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes to test your knowledge
- FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration
TIPP: you will also receive access to a free 3-day trial to all premium features of the Complete Anatomy app when you sign up for your 3B Smart Anatomy course.
To unlock these benefits, simply scan the label located on your model and register online. All 3B Smart Anatomy features are completely free of charge.
Made of durable plastic, skeleton kit includes all of the bones from an adult male skeleton.
- Show how each bone functions and fits amid the larger scheme of the body's framework
- Examine individual bones, as opposed to a fully assembled skeleton
- One hand and one foot are articulated with wire to show correct orientation of the bones
- Second hand and foot are disarticulated and packed in their own plastic bag
- Jaw is articulated with the aid of a spring
- All 24 vertebrae are strung together with a nylon cord to maintain proper sequence; the coccyx is also wired
- All 24 ribs are contained in a plastic bag
- All other bones, including the hyoid and the upper and lower extremities, are packed in a carton
- Skull's calvarium is sectioned horizontally for intercranial studies
|48.5 x 27 x 42.5 cm (19.1 x 10.6 x 16.7 in.)|
|With painted muscles|
|Skull detachable into three parts; Painted muscles|
|Any in-depth study of the anatomy of the Human skeleton|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok