3B Scientific Life-Size Plastic Skulls - includes 3B Smart Anatomy
Three-part, life-size replica cast from the skull bones of an adult male.
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific A20
3B Smart Anatomy is now included with any 3B Scientific anatomy model.
Every original 3B Scientific anatomy model now includes these additional FREE features:
- Free access to the anatomy course 3B Smart Anatomy, hosted inside the award-winning Complete Anatomy app by 3D4Medical
- The 3B Smart Anatomy course includes 23 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes to test your knowledge
- FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration
TIPP: you will also receive access to a free 3-day trial to all premium features of the Complete Anatomy app when you sign up for your 3B Smart Anatomy course.
To unlock these benefits, simply scan the label located on your model and register online. All 3B Smart Anatomy features are completely free of charge.
- Upper portion of skull has been sectioned horizontally for study of internal structures
- Position and spacing of teeth have been reproduced from a natural denture
- Jaw articulates by means of springs and is detachable
- Skull separates into three parts: calvarium, base of skull and lower jaw
- Dimensions: 7.8 x 5.3 x 6 in. (20 x 13.5 x 15.5cm)
- Major anatomical details such as bones, fissures and foramina are numbered
- Skull sutures are marked with color for improved clarity
- Includes a key card
With Muscle Attachments
- Muscle attachments (blue) and origins (red) shown in color on the right half
- Skull structures and components on the left half are numbered, totaling more than 140 items
- An excellent demonstration model for teaching purposes
- Includes a key to the number code
|Detachable skull cap, base of skull and mandible|
|3- part basic anatomical studies of the skull|
|Anatomical studies of the skull|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok