3M 1860/1860S Healthcare Particulate Respirator and Surgical Mask
Can be used as a surgical mask
Manufacturer: 3M 1860S
- Minimizes wearer exposure to airborne particles generated by electrocautery, laser surgery and powered medical instruments
- Fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious materials
- >99% BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) according to ASTM F2101
- Two sizes available to fit a broad range of faces
- Contains no components made from natural rubber latex
- Designed for ease of breathing
- Braided headbands, cushioning nose foam
These safety products must be used in accordance with the user instructions, warnings and limitations accompanying each product.
|99% bacterial filtration efficiency against wearer-generated microorganisms|
|Non-oil based particles|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok