3M Versaflo S-Series Hood
Provides head, face, neck and shoulder coverage. 3M Versaflo S-Series Hood is made from two-layer laminated film material that is durable, soft, quiet, low-linting.
Manufacturer: 3M S433L5
DescriptionSuitable for applications that require frequent replacement of the entire headtop assembly, such as pharmaceutical manufacturing, or in situations where there is less soiling of the outer fabric. For disposal, the suspension assembly and air inlet components can be quickly removed and separated for segregated waste streams, where facilities are available.
- Head cover with integrated head suspension providing head, face, neck and shoulder coverage
- Provides eye and face protection to EN166 - liquid splash and low energy impact (grade F) the same classification for impact resistance as safety spectacles!
- Manufactured using a two-layer laminated film material that is durable, soft, quiet, low-linting
- Excellent field of view, particularly downwards
- No assembly required
- Ready to use out of the box
|3M™ powered air purifying respirator and supplied air respirator valves|
|Head and face coverage. Integrated Comfort suspension; General purpose, cost-effective fabric|
|19.88 x 10.63 x 9.06 in. (50.49 x 27 x 23.01cm)|
|Assembly, facility maintenance, machine operation, painting, sanding|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok