3M Silicone Lubricant
Versatile nonpetroleum lubricant
Manufacturer: 3M 7000000925
Fast-drying, long-lasting lubricant is formulated with a silicone polymer instead of petroleum oils.
- Will not freeze at -33°C (-28°F) nor break down at 177°C (350°F)
- Lubricates moving parts, eliminates squeaks caused by friction, prevents sticking and freezing, protects against rust
- Seals out moisture; preserves plastic, rubber, and leather
- Helps prevent buildup of glues, waxes, inks, paints; and helps prolong life of cutting tools
- Contains no methylene chloride, 1,1,1-trichloroethane, or chlorofluorocarbons
- 3M Catalog# ILICONELUBRICANT
24 fl. oz. (710mL) can.
Ingredients listed under FDA Regulation Title 21 CFR 178.3570 and 181.28, Lubricants.
|-28° to 350°F|
|FDA regulation Title 21 CFR 178.3570 and 181.28|
|Lubricates moving parts, eliminates squeaks caused by friction, prevents sticking and freezing, protects against rust|
|-33.33° to 176.67°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok