GE Healthcare Amersham ECL start Western Blotting Detection Reagent
Reagent is luminol-based chemiluminescent substrate designed for the detection of proteins immobilized to a membrane
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare RPN3243
Amersham ECL start is a chemiluminescent detection reagent in the Amersham ECL product family that is recommended for confirmatory analysis and detection of high to medium levels of endogenous proteins. Amersham ECL start has a long signal duration, which enables multiple exposures of the membrane plus a convenient time window between experiment and analysis.
- Long signal duration provides assay design flexibility and robust detection of large experimental sets
- Produces low background, regardless of method of detection
- Working solution is stable for five days
- Long shelf life of 18 hours is convenient for those who run Western blots infrequently
- Detection on X-ray film or CCD Imager
- Recommended Membrane: PVDF or nitrocellulose
- For detection of high abundant proteins
- Colorless detection reagent 1 and 2
Routine and confirmatory Western blotting
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Amersham™ ECL™ start Western Blotting Detection Reagent|
|Routine and confirmatory Western blotting|
|18°C to 30°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok