Eppendorf 5424R Microcentrifuges
Use these centrifuges for all modern molecular biology applications in Eppendorf and PCR tubes. Eppendorf 5424R Microcentrifuges feature a 24-place capacity and speed up to 21,130 x g. Patented compressor technology reduces vibrations and protects your samples.
Manufacturer: Eppendorf 5404000138
- Centrifuge 5424 and Centrifuge 5424 R are the new laboratory standard
- Temperature range from -10 to +40°C
- Refrigerated Centrifuge 5424 R features state of the art cooling technology to ensure energy efficiency and high temperature accuracy for maximum sample protection
- For ease-of-operation and time savings, Centrifuge 5424 R cools down to 4°C in only 8 minutes
- FastTemp function for quick pre-cooling of the centrifuge, e.g. from ~ 21°C to 4°C in only 8 minutes
- ECO power shut-off engages after 8 hours of non-use to reduce energy consumption (40% over night) and extend compressor life (can be deactivated)
- Built-in condensation drain to eliminate water accumulation in the rotor chamber
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|46.3 lb. (21kg)|
|24 x 1.5/2mL|
|21,130 x G|
|-10° to +40°C|
|21,000 to 21,999 x G|
|30 sec. to 9 hr. 59 min. with HOLD|
|FastTemp program provides 8 min. pre-cooling and temperature accuracy within rotor|
|Color Graphic Display|
|15,000 to 15,999rpm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok