Thermo Scientific™ Acclaim™ Trinity Q1 LC Columns
Use to separate the herbicides diquat and paraquat.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 079715
Simultaneously separate the herbicides diquat and paraquat with Thermo ScientificTM AcclaimTM Trinity Q1 LC Columns. These tri-mode (WCX, WAX, RP) columns offer unmatched high-resolution and high-throughput trace analysis through LC-MS/MS and LC-UV methods. The stationary phase, based on Nanopolymer Silica Hybrid (NSH) technology, provides multiple retention mechanisms, including reversed-phase, anion-exchange, and cation-exchange, for maximum flexibility in method development. Easily optimize the selectivity to accelerate chromatographic separations and increase productivity.Superior Performance for Diquat and Paraquat Analysis
- Distinctive spatial separation of anion-exchange and cation-exchange regions for unparalleled chromatographic performance
- Adjustable selectivity using mobile phase buffer concentration, pH, and solvent content
- Quick separation of hydrophilic ionic and ionizable analytes without ion-pairing reagent
- Ideal selectivity for simultaneous separation of basic, neutral, and acidic analytes
- Compatibility with mass spectrometry detection, which significantly improves sensitivity and provides conformation at the same time
- Available in 3.0μm particle size and 2.1 and 3.0mm diameters, in 50mm length
About the Family of Acclaim Specialty HPLC Columns
Acclaim Specialty Columns have been developed, manufactured and tested to meet the separation needs of specific applications. These columns are based on novel and unique chemistries and provide superior resolution with ease-of-use.
- Use-tested to guarantee consistent separations
- Ideal selectivity for separating specific target analytes
- Excellent peak shapes
- Performance tested to ensure high quality and reliability for specific chromatographic separations
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.