Thermo Scientific™ Accucore™ C30 HPLC Columns
Use this specially designed solid core column for fast, high-resolution separations of hydrophobic, long-chain compounds.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 27826053030
Achieve fast, high-resolution separations of hydrophobic, long-chain compounds using Thermo Scientific™ Accucore™ C30 LC columns. Rugged 2.6μm solid-core particles enable fast, high-resolution separations at low backpressures. The C30 stationary phase offers unique shape selectivity for structurally related isomers and is compatible with highly aqueous mobile phases. Robust bonding technology and automated packing procedures ensure excellent reproducibility and long column lifetimes.Unique Selectivity
- High shape selectivity for hydrophobic, long-chain, structurally related isomers
- Bonded phase will not undergo phase collapse in highly aqueous mobile phase.
- 2.6μm core-enhanced technology particles enable operation at high flow rates without generating excessive backpressures.
- Solid-core 2.6μm particles and narrow particle size distribution reduce band broadening and improve separation efficiencies.
- High surface coverage of silica minimizes secondary interactions and peak tailing.
- Solid-core 2.6μm particles for less backpressure compared to UHPLC sub-2μm particles
- Compatible with conventional HPLC instrumentation and UHPLC platforms
- Advanced bonding technology
- Automated packing process
|Spherical, Solid Core, Ultrapure Silica
|14500 psi (1000 bar)
|2 to 8
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.