MSA™ AirHawk™ II Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus: Advantage 4000 Model
Lightweight, durable SCBA builds on the success of the established AirHawk air mask by providing options not typically offered in an industrial air mask
Supplier: MSA™ 10095804
Available in both low- and high-pressure versions (2216 or 4500psig), it is suited for use in many industrial IDLH (immediately dangerous to life or health) applications.
Options tied to these basic components determine the features of the resulting SCBA configuration.
- One-way check valve (to prevent exhaled air from entering the MMR) and a molded polycarbonate lens
- Four-point silicone head harness for exceptional comfort and security; optional polyester net head harness also available
- Adapters that allow it to convert to a twin-cartridge respirator (using Advantage cartridges) or an RD40 facepiece
- PR-14 regulator is designed with the fewest parts in the industry (14) and can be serviced without special tools
- PTFE fluoropolymer-coated anodized valve bodies minimize internal component friction and maximize service life
- Choose from push-to-connect or slide-to-connect versions of FireHawk™ MMR
- Integrated shutoff prevents cylinder air loss when disconnecting regulator from facepiece
- Has only 22 replaceable parts and can be serviced without special tools
- Choose from three low-pressure (2216psig), 30-minute-rated cylinder options: carbon-wrapped, fiberglass hoop-wound, or all-aluminum construction
- High-pressure (4500 psig) carbon-wrapped cylinders are available in 30-, 45-, or 60-minute durations
- Consists of an ergonomically designed composite backplate and choice of Nylon or Kevlar™ harness
- Backplate is made from glass-fiber-reinforced thermoset plastic and features a spine strain relief; its key components are all easily detached without the use of special tools
- Both harness styles feature a center-pull waist belt system as well as shoulder straps with easy-to-release friction buckles that positively retain the pull straps
- Additional harness options include shoulder pads, lumbar pad and chest strap
- Audi-Larm™ air-actuated continuous warning bell automatically sounds when cylinder air supply reaches 25% of rated service life
- Air-line port—Air mask can be outfitted with a second port designed to accept connection to an external air source such as a compressor or cascade system
- Heads-up display—Wireless display is available on Ultra Elite facepiece and consists of integrated transmitter and receiver; display lights show remaining volume of cylinder air
- Rapid Intervention Crew (RIC) system—Enables quick refilling from compressor or cascade system as well as transfill between two SCBAs
- Emergency egress rescue belt—NIOSH-certified emergency egress system is integral to SCBA waist belt and comes complete with Kevlar line and rappelling hardware
- Shoulder-mounted Quick Fill System EBS—Offers SCBA cylinder refill from a mobile compressor or cascade system as well as transfill between two SCBAs
- ICM™ Tx Integrated PASS/HUD transmitter—Combines Personal Alert Safety System (PASS) and HUD transmitter within a single housing; easily replaced wireless system eliminates snag hazards
All AirHawk II SCBAs are assembled-to-order utilizing the variety of options detailed in the ordering matrix below. This allows each customer to custom-configure an air mask with only the options they desire. For assistance in using the matrix or to place an order from it, call your Fisher Safety Customer Service Representative at 1-800-772-6733.
|Suited for use in many industrial IDLH (immediately dangerous to life or health) applications|
|Advantage 4000 facepiece (medium Hycar rubber, polyester net head harness); Nylon harness and chest strap; Aluminum 30 min. cylinder; Hard case|
|Nylon with chest strap, polyester net|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok