MP Biomedicals™ Albumin, Chicken, MP Biomedicals™
Useful as a marker for protein electrophoresis. Albumin, Chicken, MP Biomedicals, a phosphorylated glycoprotein, is the major protein constituent of egg whites. Ovalbumin can be used as a carrier protein to conjugate to synthetic peptides for use as an im
$220.50 - $591.00
From the amino acid sequence, the peptide portion of the molecule consists of 385 residues and has a molecular weight of 42.7 kDa. Differential scanning calorimetry indicates that chicken egg albumin denatures at 84°C.
- Can be used as a carrier protein to conjugate to synthetic peptides for use as an immunogen
- Useful as a marker (∼45 kDa) for protein electrophoresis
- Has been used to produce an animal model of asthma
- Used as a medium for cell incubation in EliCell assay for the detection of released cytokines from eosinophil
- Was used in a study testing intestinal macromolecule absorption in the fetal pig after infusion of colostrum in utero
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok