Abbott ID NOW RSV Test Kit
Highly sensitive rapid diagnostic tests for RSV are needed to help guide management in the clinical setting. Combines the benefits of speed and accuracy on an easy to use system.
Manufacturer: Abbott 435000
- Rapid molecular in vitro diagnostic test utilizing isothermal Nucleic Acid Amplification Technology for the qualitative detection of Respiratory Syncytial Virus l nucleic acid in nasopharyngeal swabs or nasopharyngeal swabs
- Eluted in Viral Transport Media (VTM)
- Intended to aid in the rapid diagnosis of Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)
- Delivers molecular RSV results in 13 minutes or less on the unique Abbott ID NOW platform.
- Allows to make real-time clinical decisions which impact patient care
|4 Months at launch, will increase|
|For diagnosis of Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)|
|Direct NPS: 98.6%/NPS eluted in VTM: 98.6%|
|Direct NPS: 98%/NPS eluted in VTM: 97.8%|
|13 min. or less|
|Abbott ID NOW|
|Length - 11.125 in., Width - 8.5 in., Height - 8.3125 in.|
|Stable: Box 1 - powder Box 2 - Liquid|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok