Invitrogen™ Alexa Fluor™ 488 Tyramide SuperBoost™ Kit, goat anti-mouse IgG
Features poly-HRP-conjugated goat anti-mouse IgG secondary antibody. Alexa Fluor™ 488 Tyramide SuperBoost™ Kit combine brightness of AlexaFluor dyes with high signal amplification of a poly-HRP-mediated tyramide labeling reaction to produce se
DescriptionSuperBoost™ tyramide signal amplification is most sensitive method for detection of low abundant targets in multiplexable fluorescent immunocytochemistry (ICC), immunohistochemistry (IHC ), and in situ hybridization (ISH).
- High sensitivity for detection of low-level or hard-to-detect targets by fluorescent imaging
- Simple protocol and detection using standard filters
- Suitable for high-resolution multiplex images, co-label with DAPI, secondary antibodies, and other SuperBoost kits
- Requires 10-100 times less primary antibody then standard ICC/IHC/ISH experiments
- Enhancement of signal using Alexa Fluor tyramides: Utilize Alexa Fluor tyramides, which react with HRP to ultimately deposit bright and photostable Alexa Fluor dye on surrounding proteins and other similar molecules
- Poly-HRP enhancement: Several HRP enzymes are conjugated with short polymers, enhancing signal by several fold over regular HRP systems
- Reaction stop solution: Include an HRP stop solution to halt the HRP reaction
- Reduction of background: Include blockers for elimination or reduction of endogenous peroxidase and fluorescent background signals
- Stable for 6 months after receiving
Safety and Handling
ShelfLife : 6 Months
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok