Cytiva Amersham™ ECL™ Western Blotting System
Detect mouse and rabbit primary antibodies on Western blots. Cytiva Life Sciences™ Amersham™ ECL™ Western Blotting System uses HRP-conjugated secondary antibodies and ECL reagents for detection.
Manufacturer: Cytiva RPN2108
- Provides rapid, sensitive results using simple protocols
- Designed for use with nitrocellulose and PVDF membranes
- Up to 10 times more sensitive than colorimetric methods
- Results obtained on X-ray film provide hard copy data and avoid fading associated with colorimetric detection methods
- Membranes can be reprobed up to 10 times
- Linear response in the range 0.2 to 2 O.D. units using pre-flashed Hyperfilm™ ECL
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Detect mouse and rabbit primary antibodies on western blots using HRP-conjugated secondary antibodies and ECL™ reagents|
|100μL Anti-Mouse HRP conjugate, 100μL Anti-Rabbit HRP conjugate, 62.5mL ECL™ detection reagent 1, 62.5mL ECL™ detection reagent 2, 25g blocking agent, sufficient for 10 blots (10 x 10)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok