Ansell HyFlex Foam Nitrile-Coated Gloves
Foam nitrile coating is highly durable, resisting snags and abrasion. By channeling oil away from the glove's surface, the foam coating provides an excellent grip.
Manufacturer: Ansell 205595
- Knit nylon liner enhances comfort
- Ultralight HyFlex glove offers a high degree of dexterity
- Ideal for general assembly and working with small, oily parts
- Reduce hand fatigue while increasing productivity
- Available with knitted variable stitch design; provides exceptional comfort
Meets ANSI A1 (cut level) and ANSI 3 (abrasion level); EN 388-1149 standards.
|General assembly and working with small, oily parts|
|7.87 to 10.43 in.|
|ZONZ™ Comfort Fit technology|
|Foam Nitrile gloves|
|20 to 26.5cm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok