Ansell Neox Supported Neoprene Gloves
Reinforced neoprene coating provides exceptional resistance to abrasion, cutting, and chemicals
Manufacturer: Ansell 212471
Ideal for applications involving refining and petrochemicals; degreasing; plating; metal fabrication; hazmat work; and oils, acids, caustics, alcohols, and many other solvents.
- Fully coated gloves available in gauntlet and shoulder-length gauntlet styles
- Seamless, two-piece knit lining prevents hand irritation and enhances puncture and snag resistance
- Curved fingers and wing thumb provide a natural, comfortable fit
- Ideal for reaching into drums or tanks
- Available in 14 in. (35.6cm) or 31 in. (78.7cm) lengths
|78.74 x 25.4 cm (31 x 10 in.)|
|chemical plants and transportation, chemical processing, Oil refining and Petrochemicals, cleaning and de-greasing, handling Oils, Acids, Caustics and Alcohols, handling specialty chemicals, hazmat work, plating operations|
|21 CFR 177-2600|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok