Applied Biosystems TaqMan Universal PCR Master Mix
Applied Biosystems TaqMan Universal PCR Master Mix is the ideal reagent solution when you need a Master Mix for multiple 5' nuclease DNA applications.
Manufacturer: Applied Biosystems 4364340
- Contains AmpliTaq Gold DNA polymerase to provide a better yield and a more robust 5' nuclease assay than AmpliTaq DNA polymerase
- Includes a passive internal reference based on proprietary ROX dye, for superb precision on Applied Biosystems real-time PCR instruments
- Buffer enhancements guarantee performance and reliability in all applications, even with G/C-rich sequences
- AmpErase UNG protects against subsequent re-amplification from PCR products containing dU to minimize carry-over contamination
- Rapid assay development guidelines are provided to minimize optimization time
Guaranteed minimum shelf life is 60 days.
|Detection Method: Primer-Probe Detection, PCR Method: qPCR|
|Pharma & biopharma, real time PCR (qPCR), real time PCR-based gene expression profiling, target & lead identification & validation, miRNA & non-coding RNA analysis|
|Supplied at 2X concentration. The mix contains AmpliTaq Gold™ DNA Polymerase, Uracil-DNA Glycosylase, dTNPs with dUTP, Passive Reference 1 and optimized buffer components. This pack contains 5 x 5mL tube, sufficient for 1000 reactions at the 50μL total volume.|
|DNA (Genomic), cDNA|
|Passive Reference Dye: ROX (Pre-mixed)|
|7000 System, 7300 System, 7500 System, 7700 System, 7900HT System, GeneAmp™ 9600, StepOne™, Standard Mode, StepOnePlus™, Standard Mode|
|5 x 5mL|
|Store at 2° to 8°C.|
Safety and Handling
ShelfLife : Guaranteed minimum shelf life is 60 days (exact expiry date printed on product and CofA).
Purchase one Applied Biosystems™ qPCR instrument and receive up to $1,500 in complimentary qPCR master mixes or assays. This is an NLSU exclusive offer. You must apply and qualify for the program to be eligible.
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok