Aqua Communications SnakeEye II Video Inspection System
Modular, portable inspection system facilitates quick, nondestructive inspection in hard-to-reach locations
Manufacturer: Aqua Communications BK01W
Combines a high-speed CCD camera, built-in LED illumination, and TFT-LCD display technology to deliver high resolution (960 x 234), full color video even in low-light conditions. Choose from two base kits with numerous accessories available.
- Constructed of heavy-duty, impact- and shock-resistant plastic
- Designed to resist water, dust, and dirt in harsh industrial and commercial environments
- Suitable for use where grease and nonsolvent-based chemicals are present
- Features an interchangeable 1.25 in. diameter camera head that can be attached to a rigid wand, a ring finger attachment or extendable cables
- Optional C-mount camera adapts to borescopes and fiberscopes
- Plug-in capabilities allow user to connect to a standard VCR to record and play back images
|LED camera, rigid wand adapter, finger adapter, 4 ft. cable, two NiMH batteries, battery charger, AC adapter, DC auto adapter and a briefcase style carrying case|
|Video inspection system base kit|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.