Thermo Scientific ARCTIC A10 Refrigerated Circulators
A10 refrigerated bath circulators provide efficient cooling for open and closed applications, with temperatures ranging from -10° to +100°C and 6L maximum bath volume.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 1555108
Thermo Scientific A10 refrigerated bath circulators provide efficient cooling for open and closed applications, with temperatures ranging from -10° to +100°C and maximum bath volume of 6 liters. Powerful bath circulators with a stainless-steel reservoir can be configured with the controller that best meets circulation and temperature ranges for your application.Optional force/suction pumps and sophisticated digital control allow you to ensure accuracy and reproducibility. Choose from the STANDARD, ADVANCED or PREMIUM controllers to create the perfect fit for your application.
- Energy-saving feature limits power consumption: tight control of cooling capacity dependent on application needs
- Small refrigeration circulators are optimized for small footprint and low noise
- Robust stainless-steel baths
- The controller can be turned to 90° on all sides of the bath for optimal viewing
- External circulation set included for plumbing connection M16x1, 0.25 NPT male, 0.375in. O.D.
- Three-side ventilation concept: up to two sides can be blocked with full refrigeration performance and no degradation of equipment
- Draining port at the front
- Integrated handles
- CFC-free refrigerant
Communication cables, bridge with gasket and thumbscrews, fittings, clamps, pump plug for external circulation, 6ft. power cord, bath cover
- Rotary Evaporators
- Sample/Material Testing
- Sample/Material Preparation
|-10° to +100°C|
|3 / FL|
|16.3 x 8.7 x 24.9 in. (41.4 x 22 x 63.2cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok