Sartorius arium mini Compact Ultrapure Water System
The arium mini compact ultrapure water system developed to provied ASTM Type 1 water quality. The standard version arium mini is independent of permanently installed water tap.
Cat. No. 14-559-041 offers an integrated UV lamp (185 | 254nm) to reduce TOC down to < 5 ppb.
Manufacturer: Sartorius H2OMMTUS
- Simple bag exchange in less than 5min.
- No use of cleaning agents needed
- Optimized purity, due to closed system, avoiding permanent biofilm
- Intuitive menu navigation with high quality glass touch-display, developed through customer survey
- Small footprint 28cm (11 in.) width
- Volume dispense from 50mL
- For general and analytical applications at a daily need<10L
- Feed water supplied to system via provided container, filled with pre-treated water
|Ultrapure water (Type 1)|
|Distilled water, DI, RO, EDI|
|arium™ mini Ultrapure Water System|
|18.2Mωxcm (at 25°C)|
|100 - 240V|
|Water Purification System|
Buy $1,500 or more in Sartorius products and get a Sartorius Tacta Pipette Multipack at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok