Bel-Art™ SP Scienceware™ Clavies™ Heat-Resistant Biohazard Autoclave Gloves
Soft, pliant, cotton terrycloth gloves are ideal for handling hot objects out of the autoclave or oven and protect from temperatures up to 450°F (232°C).
Manufacturer: Bel-Art™ H132010000/EMD
- Ideal for removing hot objects from an autoclave or oven
- Heat-resistant up to 450°F (232°C)
- Replaces hazardous asbestos gloves
- Extended gauntlet cuff available for additional forearm protection
- Gloves are not waterproof and should not be used to handle dry ice
- Machine wash, air dry, or use the Lab-Aire™ II Glove Holder (F18931-0000) to dry on any Lab-Aire™ dryer
|Handling Hot Objects|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok