Axygen™ Axypet™ Pro 8 Multi-Channel Pipettor
Corning™ Axygen™ Axypet™ Pro Pipettors are engineered to provide the highest levels of comfort, accuracy, and precision.
Supplier: Axygen™ AP850P
Axygen™ Axypet™ Pro Pipettors have been engineered to provide the highest levels of ergonomics, accuracy, and precision. Lightweight construction, contoured shape of the handle, and 4-digit counter were designed to ensure comfortable pipetting. All pipettors feature smooth plunger movement and extremely low pipetting forces to reduce the wrist strain and fatigue (RSI). Colored pushbuttons (included) can help define user or application for sample safety and lower risk of cross contamination.
- Ergonomic handle design for perfect fit for both right and left hand
- Convenient one-hand volume setting with auto-lock system prevents accidental volume change during work
- 4-digit counter for greater precision, perfectly positioned for visibility at all times
- Single-channel pipettors are compatible with very narrow tubes
- Fully autoclavable and UV-resistant for sample protection against contaminations
- The multi-channel shafts retract individually for perfect tip loading and easier tip ejection
- Easy in-lab calibration helps you quickly adjust your pipettor to various liquid types
- Individually tested and supplied with a certificate of quality
|±4.0 to ±1.6|
|5 to 50 μL|
|Instruction manual, QC Certificate, In-lab calibration tool|
|≤2.5 to ≤0.6|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok