Please call 1-800-766-7000 to place your order or try our site again later.
Gibco Bacto Casamino Acids
An animal origin (AO) acid hydrolysis of casein.
Manufacturer: Gibco 223030
- Excellent supplement for media formulations where nitrogen requirements are minimal, including diphtheria toxin production
- Low sodium chloride and iron concentrations.
- Prepared according to the method described by Mueller and Miller
- Successful in fermentation for Pneumococcal, Diptheria, Pertussis, Tetanus and Zoster vaccines
- Support the growth of Bordetella, Corynebacterium, Pseudomonas, Haemophilus and Escherichia
- Dehydrated format with Peptones / Hydrolysates
- DNR (Latex) free
- This supplement is successfully used in fermentation applications for pneumococcal, diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus, and zoster vaccines
- It maintains many of the nutritional benefits of hydrolyzed casein, but is further supplemented with growth factors, cystine, maltose, and an optimum amount of iron and inorganic salts
|Acid Hydrolized Casein|
|Store in cool, dry conditions in well-sealed containers, 2°C to 25°C|
|Animal and human health vaccines|
|Dehydrated culture media|
|Animal origin, casein|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok